Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

What can I do with Sony Cyber-shot WX100 in my daily life?

What can I do with Sony Cyber-shot WX100 in my daily life??





As shown in http://moreinlesswx100.sony-asia.com/#scene_home, it is the world's smallest and lightest high zoom digital camera. It has so many great features!!!Therefore I do not need to carry a big DSLR camera to capture the moments I treasured <3 

Unlike DSLR, I can keep this Sony Cyber-shot WX100 easily in my handbag without the feeling of fear that somebody may stare at my DSLR and I will be stand a lower risk of losing my Sony Cyber-shot WX100.

 I treasure every moments of my life. I also like to capture jumping friends and also jumping pets. The jumping moments made me feel like I am flying in the sky so I want to capture it down by using high speed auto focus of Sony Cyber-shot WX100. Slow camera or camera in smartphone couldn't make my dream come true.

The slim zoom function can really help me to accurately capture the excitement and beauty encountered on my overseas travels without actually having to get closer to the objects like birds, insects or even the king of the forest-the lion! You know the consequences of getting closer to them- they either flee or they might scared you off! :D

The Exmor R™ function of the Sony Cyber-shot WX100 could help me to capture the romantic moments  with my loved ones at night, even the surronding is dark. You know, the graceful memories could really make me feeling sweet and remember the moments I had had with my loved ones for my lifetime.


The 9 effect modes of Sony Cyber-shot WX100 are all so fun !! They could bring alot fun to my life compared to the dull typical photos that I usually have. They make my photos more amazing and vivid. 

I can beg for nothing but Sony Cyber-shot WX100. I really hope to be in possession of this Sony Cyber-shot WX100. Without it my life is just so plain and dull, and all the dreams I hope to dream by using Sony Cyber-shot WX100 will just be a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment